Sunday, December 4, 2016

Learning Challenge: Meditation

meditation 

I never was a believer in meditation until I took a yoga class on semester. At the end of each class we meditated for about 10-15 minutes. At first, I really did not know what to do so I just sat there, clueless. 
A few weeks in, I started to get the hang of it. I would lay down and close my eyes and just breath. I did not think about the quiz I didn't study for, how many points I need to get an eye, what I was going to eat for lunch. I thought about absolutely nothing. It was the most calming time in my life. I L O V E D it. I could lay there for hours but I had class 10 minutes after so I couldn't. It was a nice little break from the ongoing madness, I thought about daily. I felt refreshed after it and felt more focused in my next class then ever before. I encourage everyone to meditate, you need a good 15 minutes to just let your brain relax. It does a body and GPA good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment