Monday, December 5, 2016

Famous Last Words: Surviving Finals



Senioritis is real, a little too real.
Tomorrow is D E A D week and I literally feel like I started this semester a week ago. Like what??? How is already the end of the semester? I am not ready for this. I want to do absolutely NOTHING. It is such a struggle. I am graduation in two weeks and its time to get my booty into gear or else, my mom and dad are not going to be happy. 

So... Luckily I only have one final. However, I have like 5 writing assignments not including this class. So.... to prepare myself for it is to come I have decided to do one class at a time. One day I am going to work on my Spanish and just bust that out. I am really productive when I am focused. I also enjoy Spanish so I do not think it will be an issue. For my capstone, I have to write a 10 page paper. I have decided to write 2 pages a day and find 2 sources a day as well. 2 pages a day is nothing so I think that strategy is very manageable.

Wish me luck, guys!!!

so true.



No comments:

Post a Comment