Sunday, December 4, 2016

Growth Mindset; Relationships

LOL


This is E V E R Y T H I N G ! ! ! !

Relationships effect almost everything. Your relationship with your family, partner, professor, friends...etc. can play a major role in your life. It can also play a major role in your life academically. I was in a four year relationship. I did not realize it was such a toxic relationship until it was over. I NEVER did homework while I was hanging out with him. Yes it was my fault for not doing homework but it was also how our relationship was. I ultimately believe he effected my academic performance in a horrible way. If we were ever arguing or fighting, that made me not do well in my classes or sometimes I wouldn't even go to class.

Now, I am in a fantastic relationship. We don't hang out everyday and have days were we literally just do homework together (I am writing this blog during one our homework dates). I am motivated in all the right ways and couldn't be happier :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment