Monday, November 28, 2016

Famous Last Words: HELP



Yikes!!! The semester is coming to an end and I am not ready for it at all! This last week was Thanksgiving and I had an incredible time with my family. I am not having such an incredible time academically because…. I did N O T H I N G over Thanksgiving break. I am so mad at myself but it happens and I just have to deal with it. I already procrastinate enough so this week really threw me off. I always have these elaborate plans to catch up or even get a head start on my courses during breaks but it never happens.. I know it never happens but I continue to plan for it. Doing homework over breaks is hard… I want to hang out with friends and family not do homework. This next week I literally need to get my sh*t together or else I won’t be graduating. To help me do that, I am not going to be seeing my friends as much because my friends are not going to pay my bills but my college degree/career will. I will do my homework at a reasonable time so I do not feel so rushed and submit poorly executed work. I also need to start going to bed earlier so I don’t feel exhausted and just take a nap instead of doing my homework. I love naps so this will be a real struggle. This upcoming week is going to be rough but I am to the point where I have to do everything and cannot afford not to. Here is hoping for the best and that I get everything done!

the strug

No comments:

Post a Comment