Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Favorite Place

Photo of Park Guell
One of my favorite places I have traveled is Barcelona, Spain. I immediately fell in love with the very detailed architecture and bright colors through out the city. It was very different than my rural town, Tuttle, OK. In Park Guell, there are a lot of colored tiles through out the park that make up shapes and designs. Another reason I love Barcelona is the Mediterranean Sea. I am obsessed with sail boats and there were a good 15 of them in the water when I went to the beach.. Needless to say, I never wanted to leave. 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous picture, Geena - and I have heard so much good stuff about Barcelona. I would really (REALLY) like to go there someday! As for sailing and sail boats, maybe you could do a project about mythological and legendary sailors for this class. You would have no shortage of great characters and voyages to work with, starting with Odysseus himself of course! And there's a Sindbad unit coming up later in class, so keep an eye out for that, or take a peek now if you are curious: Sindbad the Sailor — Sindbad is a personal favorite of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete